This is the place to come for the latest info on the course, race day schedule, award categories and race fees. If there's anything you can't find, please contact us. We will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful and memorable race day.
Advance registration and packet pickup is strongly suggested. Pre-register online, via mail or in person and avoid waiting on race-day lines! Pre-registrants receive our stylish long sleeve TECHNO shirt.
Pre-Race Registration & Race Packet Pickup:
Monday, Nov. 25; Tuesday, Nov. 26 and Wednesday, Nov. 27, from 12 noon - 8:00pm at
Modell's, 2nd Floor, Palisades Center Mall (west end of mall)
Scenic 5 mile course
Start and finish at Rockland Lake State Park, north Parking Lot #1
Course map and driving directions
Race day schedule:
• 6:45-8:00 am - Race Check-in and Registration - you must arrive no later than 7:30 to park!
• 8:15 am - Wheelchair Start
• 8:30 am - 5 Mile Turkey Trot begins
• Award Ceremony - immediately following race
• Long-sleeve TECHNO shirt to all pre-registrants (No shirts for race-day entrants)
• B-Tag scoring by Super Race Systems - Scoring chips will be part of your race number. No chip or tag needs to be attached to your shoe. Click for B-Tag instructions.
Trophies to top three male and female overall, and in the following age group categories:
|15 & under
75 and over
• $30 ($25 to RRR members)
• Senior Special - age 65 and over: $20 (must be pre-registered - no Senior Special on race day)
• Race Day fee $40 (Limited Race Day Registration)
• Checks payable to Rockland Road Runners
Please mail along with completed application form to:
P.O. Box 435
Congers, NY 10920
• Printouts posted at race as they become available from the scoring team.
• Posted next day at this website.